Wednesday, March 16, 2011

7 Kids College Fund - Pink with Flowers

Happy Wednesday!

It's time for another 7 Kids College Fund Challenge. 
Our challenge this week is to use Pink and Flowers



I used alcohol ink on this lovely flower charm, and added a crystal for some bling.


I colored my image with distress ink. I used my Copics Airbrush System to add shades of pink to my roses.


I used the sketch from Friday Sketchers, rotating it 180 degrees. I will also be entering the card in the Wild Orchid Challenge - Dieing to Punch it Out


6 comments:

Danielle said...

Hello Julie, How precious and feminine. I adore. so ve lovely. Gorgeous dp and colors, and wonderful die cut as background.
Your flower arrangements are fabulous.
Hugs. Danielle.

Anonymous said...

Adorable!!! Edna

Phatelara said...

Oh wow! Such a breathtaking card! :) Love the colours you used and the embellishments are gorgeous!

Debbie, Crafty Heart

elsi67 said...

Very beautiful! Thanks for joining us at WOC ♥

Mascha van Dijk Zimmerman said...

She's so pretty, bye Mascha

Sandy said...

All I can say is - I want desperately to be as good as you!!
Beautiful Julie!
Sandy