Thursday, November 28, 2013

Christmas Morning Tilda - White on White

Happy Thanksgiving!!!
Today, I am posting a card using a technique that I never use and is truly a challenge for me. It is White on White (for the Magnolia Down Under Challenge).
Here is my card...

 I have not used this sweetie for a while. She is Christmas Morning Tilda from Magnolia. I colored her dress with E40s and B90s.


I used Y11 to give just a bit of a glow from the candle on her dress, hair and face.


With the white on white challenge, I wanted my elements to be distinguished from one another, so I used a variety of shades of white and added a hint of distress ink around the edges for definition. 


 The deer are Tim Holtz Reindeer Flight dies cut with glitter paper. 


The snowflakes in the background are Doohickeys from Magnolia.
 
I am entering this card in the following challenges...


Wild Orchid Challenge - Snowflakes

Simon Says Challenge - Anything Goes!

Thanks for stopping by today! HAPPY THANKSGIVING!



4 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, this is just stunning, thank you for joining us at WOC this time hugs Pops x

Mandy said...

Stunning card Julie, so pretty and beautifully coloured.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Mandy xx

Boxofcolours said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Boxofcolours said...

Hello there Julie, ooh I love the colours you chose for Tilda, she looks great.
Hugs
Jane