Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Owl Calendar May

Here is another page from my Owl Calendar. This page is from May, our birthday month. Our family has a ton of birthdays in May. Did this happen by chance? Not so much. I was bound and determined not to be 9 months pregnant in July or August in California, so we had good timing and a little luck. As it happens, there are others in the family with that same stroke of luck, and cousins share a birthday month.


So, here is a page showing our birthday celebration last year.



The stamp is from Sweet N Sassy Stamps. The papers are a variety of papers from a 4 x 6 paper pack. I used Copics to color the owl. The flowers are Prima's with a button center.

I hope you have a wonderful Tuesday.




Julie Glasgow
Durango, CO

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Olivia is my favorite Owl stamp set!!! I love to use her and Owl Celebrations is so cute. You did a great job using the party hat and balloon!