Friday, October 30, 2009

Magnolia Highlites - Clean and Simple

Magnolia Highlites offered up a challenge for their blog hop last week. Their blog hop was for clean and simple cards, and they challenged us to make clean and simple cards. Here are the guidelines...

-less than 3 layers
-uncluttered and lots of white space (so there is only one focal point)
-simple embellishments and simple in design
-can be mass produced easily

So, here is my card...


This is also my installment for my Christmas card this month (since I missed the last couple months).

I hope you have a wonderful, safe weekend.



Julie Glasgow
Durango, CO

1 comment:

Suzanne J Dean said...

She's just holiday fabulous! Love the bg of trees and all the sparkle, beautiful! Thanks for joining in w/ us on the challenge!

hugz,
Suzanne