Thursday, April 1, 2010

Sweet & Sassy Stamp Guest Designer

I am so excited to announce I will be a guest designer for Sweet & Sassy Stamps for the month of April. I have watched Korin grow her company from the very first set she designed. She has such adorable stamps, and I am thrilled to be a guest designer.

Coincidentally, Sweet & Sassy Stamps is the sponsor this week for Friday Sketchers. So, I decided to use the Friday Sketchers sketch and a Sweet & Sassy Stamp for my first April card.

Here is the sketch...


...and here is my card...


Stamp: Peek-a-Boo Cocoa
Paper: Stampin' Up! Designer Paper (Retired)
Ink: Ink Jet, Copics
Accessories: Butterfly punches, beads, Branch punch, Prima's Flowers, Dew Drops, Rub On sentiment (SU! retired).


How cute is Cocoa?!!! Cocoa has posed with many props for Sweet & Sassy Stamps. Go check out some of the stamps using Cocoa.

If you like Sweet & Sassy Stamps as much as I do, check back next Tuesday. I will have another project using Old Rugged Cross. Korin is releasing new images frequently, so go check out the store to see what is new.

Have a great day!

4 comments:

Marlene said...

Oh my gosh, that card is just adorable!!!!

Aud said...

Wonderful card!♥

Thanks for joining us at Friday Sketchers this week!

Hugs,
Aud

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Julie this is so adorable I love the flowers and papers and that image is so cute I love it and congratulations on your GDT spot well deserved.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Anonymous said...

Love it, Julie! We are so glad to have you with is us this month :)!!