Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Happy Tuesday!
Today, I have a new image from Make It Crafty to spotlight. It is from the adorable "Melissa" collection. 

This little cutie is called Melissa's Balloon. I made this card for my friend's daughter, a beautiful little blond who is little miss personality.


I colored Melissa with Copics. I love the snarky look on Melissa's face.


I added Glossy Accents to the balloon to give it dimension.


I create a bouquet of flowers around the ribbon, and added an extra pink ribbon to correspond with the ribbons on the dress. 

We got the saying from my friend, "Really, are you kidding me?" She says it frequently. When we use the phrase, we smile and think of her. 

I used the following products on my card: 

Die Cuts With a View Paper Stack
Spellbinders Scalloped Oval
Spellbinders Fancy Tags 3
Prima Flowers
Pearls
Ribbon
Glossy Accents
Photo Corners punch 

Thanks so much for stopping by today!


3 comments:

Jane said...

What a super cute card Julie.
Hugs
Jane

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Julie this is so beautiful, love that image , your colouring is superb, the design, flowers and sentiment look fantastic.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Julie this is great! I love your colouring of this cutie and I really like those flowers. Beautiful colours and composition :)