Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Happy Wednesday!

Today I am posting a card using an image from Make It Crafty.


For my card today, I used this lovely Steampunk image from Make It Crafty called Elizabeth J. I love the vintage look of the Steampunk stamps, so I used several Tim Holtz products to emphasize the vintage feel.


I used Copics to color Elizabeth J.


I used an acrylic tag that is shaped like a timepiece and added the "clock" paper with Crystal Effects. I embellished the timepiece with a copper chain to complete the timepiece feel.


I picked up the burgundy roses in the bridal section of the craft store. I like that they feel more vintage to complete the effect.

I used the following products on this card...


Paper - Tim Holtz Lost and Found 
Ink: Copics, Distress Ink
Accessories: Weathered Clock Die, Flowers, Leaves, Acrylic Tag, Crystal Effects.
 

4 comments:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

wowee julie! Just incredible...love all of the details as usual and just stunning colouring :)

coldwaters2 said...

Wowzer Julie this is stunning, wow, that image is so beautiful, your colouring is ACE, the design looks amazing this is a top notch card.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Sharon said...

Beautiful card Julie. Stunning colouring. hugs Sharon

Christina C. said...

This is absolutely phenomenal, Julie! Love this spectacular creation!