Sunday, June 14, 2009

Mojo Monday Week 90

The challenge for Mojo Monday on June 8 was to use this sketch...

Okay, so I am just getting in under the wire. Here is my card...

I flipped the image upside down.


Stamps: Fish (PSX), Happy Father's Day (Old SU! set)
Ink: Memento, Copics
Paper: Always Artichoke, Provo Craft River Rock, Natural Card Stock
Embellishments: Copic Airbrush System, neutral brads
Technique: Paper Piecing, airbrushing

I used a piece of paper from the River Rock Collection to stamp the fish. I then used my airbrush system to add some more color to the fish.

This accomplished two challenges; the Mojo Monday Challenge and the challenge to get Father's Day cards done on time.
Have a happy Mojo Monday!



Julie Glasgow
Durango, CO

2 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Julie what a fab design love the image and the backing papers are gorgeous brilliant male card well done.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Jodi said...

Very nice card for a male! I love that fish, and how you colored it too!
Hugs
Jodi =)