Monday, August 31, 2009

Magnolia-licious August Sketch Challenge

Wow this has been a busy summer. I keep thinking I am going to have time to stamp, and then get too busy. I did want to post this card for the August Challenge for Magnolia-licious.

The challenge for Magnolia-licious for August is to use this sketch...



and here is my submission for this challenge...

I wanted to think outside the box with this card, so I tried to picture what the circles might be, and I came up with balloons. I used my cloud stencil to create a sky background for Tilda and her balloons.

Hopefully I will find some time for stamping in September. Now that school is back in session, I am hopeful that things will slow down a bit.

Have a great week.


Julie Glasgow
Durango, CO

1 comment:

Sharon Caudle said...

This is so cute, Nancy! I love the idea about the balloons and Tilda looks so adorable! The basket frame looks awesome! Great take on the challenge!! hugs!