Saturday, November 14, 2009

Peace

I had a hankering to use black, white, gray and purple. I have some paper in my stash that would work perfectly for this. This is what I came up with...


Stamps: Lantern Girl (Whiff of Joy)

Ink: Memento

Paper: All paper came from stash. The patterned paper came in a large pack of paper that I got at Hobby Lobby a couple years ago. The silver paper is brushed silver from Stampin' Up!

Embellishments: Prima's, Fire circle brads (Stampin' Up!), Leaf punch (Marvy), Flower and Vine die (Sizzix), Join in the Cheer die (Stampin' Up!).
Other: I used the magic pencil technique using Prismacolor pencils and mineral spirits.


I carried the Flower and Vine die onto the inside of the card.

Don't you just love these colors together. So regal and elegant.

Have a great weekend!



Julie Glasgow
Durango, CO

No comments: