Sunday, January 3, 2010

Dr. Seuss Diaper Cake

I am going (almost) completely non-stamp related today.

With the help of some friends, I made this diaper cake for my niece's baby shower. Her theme is Dr. Seuss. Look at all the cute things we found (no easy task)...





Okay, so I had to post one card. This is the card I made my niece for this shower. She is not a foofoo girl, but she is having a girl and I just could not help myself.

The stamp is from Buggies and Booties from Stampin' Up! The set is now retired.

Have a beautiful Sunday. Check in this week. I have been busy in my craft room and have some cards to show you.



Julie Glasgow
Durango, CO

4 comments:

Stampin Mindy said...

WOW! This is so cute! wonderful job!

scrappyella said...

Very inspiring. Thanks.

Christine Riley said...

What an adorable diaper cake, that is too cute! :) I liove your card too, so elegant.
Hugs, Christine :)

Nancy said...

Julie, I love this card. I have never seen that stamp before. Do you remember what stamp it is? Beautiful colors, beautiful card.