Wednesday, October 12, 2011

7 Kids College Fund - Halloween

Today at 7 Kids College Fund Challenge  we are celebrating Halloween. I must admit, Halloween is not my favorite holiday, but I found a good use for my Karate Tilda and opted to make a Halloween card for my sweet daughter. 



You can find the following items at 7 Kids College Fund...

 Stamps: Karate Tilda 


My daughter decided to take an Aikido class at school. On October 29, she will test for her next belt, which she tells me is orange. So, I made this card as a Halloween card, but also to celebrate her achievements in Aikido.


I used Spellbinders Fleur De Lis Pendant as a background for my "Happy Halloween" sentiment. 


Some of my fun floral pieces combined with a Build-a-Brad.


I will be entering this card in the Magnolia-licious Highlites Challenge this month using the sketch shown here and the requirements to use orange, a hexagon, and sticking with the October/Fall Theme.

I will also be entering this card into the Magnolia Down Under Challenge - Halloween.

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Barb Hardeman said...

Hi Julie, your card is just fabulous! You are so incredibly talented. Love the use of the octagon and the gorgeous paper. The distressing and stitching are so pretty as are all your design elements!
Thanks for joining us at Magnolia-licious Highlites for our October challenge...hugs...Barb

Pam said...

Karate Tilda is soooo stinkin' cute, Julie. Love the colors and the papers you chose to use.
Hugs,
Pam:)

Christina C. said...

Totally STUNNING, Julie!!!! You do such an amazing job coloring those adorable images..

Debbie Pamment said...

LOVE this choice of image for Halloween - and your colouring and layout is AMAZING!
Thanx so much for joining us at MDUC this week
xXx

annes paperfun said...

Oh ..my!! This is gorgeous!
Beautiful coloring and lovely details!
Thank you for joining us at MDUC this week.
Hugs Anne Kristine

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous card!! Love the colors and your coloring! Spectacular flower embellishment! Love it all! Good luck!! Cheryl