Wednesday, March 14, 2012

7 Kids College Fund Challenge - Anything Goes

Happy Wednesday!

Our challenge this week at 7 Kids College Fund Challenge is ANYTHING GOES!


You can find the following items at 7 Kids College Fund:

My inspiration for the layout actually came from the Elizabeth Bell's World Challenge Blog. I just love their header and took elements from their header to incorporate into my card. I flipped the layout because of the direction of the stamp. I wanted to keep the focus on the card rather than carry it off the card.


I colored my image using lots of green for the Make It Colourful "Colour with Green" Challenge.



I layered my bows and added a Build-a-Brad with the checkerboard to complete the theme. 
Papertake Weekly "One for the Girls" Challenge
 
Won't you join our ANYTHING GOES challenge? Just remember to use a stamp that 7 Kids College Fund carries to be eligible for the prize!


7 comments:

Pat said...

Hi Julie! What a delightful project! I just love this image...don't have her YET! hehe! Brilliant coloring...and what a perfect sentiment! Hugs. Pat Frank

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my word Julie this is awesome, I love the long card fold and the image is beautiful so are the flowers, love it.
hugs
Lorraine x

jkreucher said...

This little darling is precious as can be! your coloring is awesome!
what an amazing card!
thanks for joining us for the Sassy Cheryl wearin green challenge!
Judy

JACKIE M said...

Beautiful card, I love every detail...amazing.

Thanks for joining us in Sassy Cheryl's challenge.

Sassy Cheryl said...

Oh wow! Stunning job on the coloring and such a beautiful card. Details are AMAZING!
Thanks for playing in the 'wearin' green challenge this week at Sassy Cheryl's. Happy Saint Patty's Day! Good luck in the drawing.

Anonymous said...

Oh this is just gorgeous!! I adore this stamp and your coloring is awesome!! Thanks for sharing! :)

Lisa said...

Awww, this is so sweet Julie! Thank you for joining our Bingo challenge at Papertake Weekly :)