Friday, December 4, 2009

Sketch Saturday #78

Oops, I am a bit late. However, I created this card for Sketch Saturday #78, so figured I would share anyway.

The sketch that was provided was...

...and here is my card...

I used Cookie Girl by Whiff of Joy. I colored her with Prismacolor Pencils and mineral spirits. The designer paper is Figgy Pudding by Basic Grey. JOY was created with Martha Stewart letter stamps.
I wanted to play some more with the 3-D images. It is sort of hard to see in the picture, but you can see the shadows from the layers.
The flower is Prima's Poinsettia and an extra rose to top it off. The base is created with the Martha Stewart Branch punch and a leaf punch. I added a candy cane charm from my stash.

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you have a fantastic weekend.



Julie Glasgow
Durango, CO

1 comment:

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Julie this is exquisite what a fabulous design that flower is lush and I love that image.

Hugs
Lorraine x