Monday, May 24, 2010

Sassy Cheryl's Challenge - Buttons third submission

I am on a role with the button challenge. I have been making so many cards, I have decided I want to start scrapbooking more. So, I made another project for the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge, included the buttons, and came up with this scrapbook page. I have to admit, I love the way this turned out.


Stamp: Country Gal (Sassy Cheryl's)
Paper: DCWV, Garden Green, Red Riding Hood and Ivory (SU!)
Ink: Ink jet printer, Copics
Accessories: Lady Bug Buttons, red buttons, tree button, flat-back pearls, Spellbinders Curved Rectangle, Cuttlebug embossing folders, grass border die, George and Basic Shapes Cricut Cartridge



This image is particularly appropriate for our family. We are all tall. My daughter is on her way to possibly 6 feet tall. I just love Country Gal because she is so long and lean.



I used my George and Basic Shapes Cricut Cartidge to cut out my sentiment. I added a pine tree to the title to make is more interesting.


I added an additional ladybug button to the top corner to carry the theme across the page.


I used little ladybug buttons and red buttons to the grass border. I added black dots to the red buttons with my Copics to continue the ladybug theme.

Thanks for stopping by today. Check back tomorrow for the monthly Magnolia-licious Christmas All Year Long Blog Hop. 

4 comments:

Jeni said...

Beautiful layout!

JACKIE M said...

Beautiful I love how you added the immage.

Jackie :)

Marlene said...

Wow - this is gorgeous! Perfect image to go with the photo of your daughter! I love it!

Ann English said...

This is so cute!!! Love it! Thank you for playing with us at the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge this week!