Wednesday, October 24, 2012

7 Kids College Fund - Thankful Wendy

Happy Wednesday!

It's time for another 7 Kids College Fund Challenge. Our challenge this week is Thankful!



Wendy - Saturated Canary
 

I am hooked on these adorable Saturated Canary images, available at 7 Kids College Fund!
They are really fun to color. I love the details and gorgeous eyes.I colored Wendy with Copics, using R20, R22, R24 and R27 for the dress and bow, and YG13 and YG17 for the puppy's bow and her eyes.



I used the sketch from Sketch Saturday and will be entering this card in their challenge. 

Thanks for stopping by today!


6 comments:

BrossArtAddiction said...

Wonderful card and amazing rich colors! That image is so sweet too! :)

Hugs,
xx Tracey xx
♥My Blog♥

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

ooooh!!! love this julie! absolutely gorgeous colouring..the shading is wonderful. I always like how you do the backgrounds too :)

Sandy said...

Hey Julie - some cards just capture your cart the minute you see it and this is one of those cards. Beautifully done!
sandy

Christina C. said...

I am also a huge fan of SC images....yours is absolutely lush!
Love your coloring of this cute image!

Unknown said...

Awww such a cutesy card!
Thanks for entering our challenge at Sketch Saturday this week and good luck! :)
Lizy DT x

Gail said...

I am in awe of your talent with the Copics on these SC images. You have their faces, hair, dresses colored magnificently. Your artist challenge is oustanding. Hugs, Gail