Monday, October 15, 2012

Steampunk Santa

Welcome to a new week!

Today, I am showing off one of these incredible images from Make It Crafty. It is from the new Santa Steampunk Collection.


This Santa is called Christmas Eve Countdown. As soon as I saw these Santa digis, I thought they would be great with Tim Holtz products. The paper, reindeer and flower are all from Tim Holtz collections. 


***


***


Go check out the new Santa Steampunk collection!

I used the following products on my card:

Tim Holtz Seasonal papers
Pine Cone Die from Tim Holtz
Snow Writer 
Reindeer Flight Die from Tim Holtz
Copics
Copics Airbrush System (background)
Metal corner
Acrylic Piece
Alcohol Ink
Seasonal Reflections




1 comment:

Jane said...

Hello there Julie, wow you have done a fantastic job - Santa looks fab!
Hugs
Jane