Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Make It Crafty - Red

Hi Everyone!
Today, I am sharing one of the lovely 60's girls from Make It Crafty. We were tasked to use RED, so this is Crystal in red.

 I used Distress Ink to color Crystal. There are some details I need to work on. Detail can be difficult when watercoloring. I find the distress ink markers do help with the details. 
***
 


I used the following products on my card:
Prima Clear Stamp
Tim Holtz Nature's Elements
Staz-On
Distress Inks and markers
Mariposa Stack - DCWV 
Flowers
Spellbinders - Ovals and Scalloped Ovals 
Leaf and Branch punches 
 
 

2 comments:

Jane said...

Hello there Julie
Love the card my friend, warm reds are just what I need right now with snow on the ground and a nip in the air!!
Hugs
Jane

Sparkly Engineer said...

The coloring on this image is gorgeous. I love the background papers you used with it.