Sunday, March 14, 2010

FC78 - EIS Challenge - Dare to be Square

Hi all! Sorry I have been absent for the last week. We were on Spring Break vacation down in Phoenix. It was so nice to get out of the snow for the week. Back home yesterday, and today it snowed. Uggghhh!

I created this for the Embellish-It Scrapbooking Friday Challenge #78 - Dare to be Square. I incorporated 13 squares onto my card. I don't take a challenge lightly.

Stamps: How Sweet You Are (Sarah Kay)
Paper: Dear Lizzy (American Crafts), Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip
Ink: Staz-On, Prismacolor pencils
Accessories: Prima Flowers, Dear Lizzy Flair, Flower Soft, Rhinestone Brads



I colored this sweet Sarah Kay image with Prismacolor pencils and mineral spirits.

I used a flower with some Flair to make a "sun" for my little garden scene.

Reminder - Embellish-It Scrapbooking has a great deal on ribbon right now.
1. Each customer who purchases $5.00 in American Crafts products will receive a spool of ribbon.
2. For every purchase of Thickers, you will receive a free spool of American Crafts ribbon. So, if you buy 3 packs of Thickers, you get 3 spools of ribbon for free.

PLUS - Free shipping on orders of $50.00 or more! Enter code 4SP9HD in the coupon box at checkout! (One discount per order)

Check back tomorrow for my FC79 (I have been a little behind due to vacation). Have a great week!

No comments: