Thursday, August 11, 2011

Cute Card Thursday - Clean and Simple

Happy Thursday!

This week at Cute Card Thursday, we are challenging you to make it Clean and Simple. I don't know about you, but this is a real challenge for me cause I really like to go crazy with the flowers and bling. Here is my card...


Stamps: Lying Tilda
Paper: K&Co
Accessories: K&Co dimensional stickers, rhinestones, ribbon, embossing folder


I colored Tilda with Copics (while camping this summer - fun times!)


 I used these beautiful stickers from K&Co as a simple embellishment.


I used the sketch from Sketch Saturday and will be entering into that challenge.

6 comments:

Hanna said...

Julie, I totally love your interpratation of the Clean and Simple style, you've absolutely rocked this challenge!
The embossed background looks amazing, and I love you've placed Tilda lying on the strip of paper. Absolutely fabulous, just as always! :)

hugs,
Hanna

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Julie what a little beauty this is, that image of Tilda is gorgeous and what fantastic colouring, the embossing adds to this cards beauty perfectly.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Betsy said...

Such a pretty card ~ love the purple! Those dimensional stickers are very pretty, too!

School Labels Mommy said...

Great use of the color purple. Nice touch with the rhinestones on the corners of the card.

Unknown said...

Wow Julie absolutely gorgeous!!!! Love the colors and the sweet little Tilda image!!!! Fabulous job!!!!!

cabio's craft corner said...

Good coloring and texture on this card Julie. Love the purple, white & green together. Never thought these will be a color combo on a card, but it looks awesome :o)
Hugs.
Cabio