Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Tilda Sunflower

After getting my stamp room all cleaned up, I had the chance to finish a card I started a couple weeks ago.



I have had the background paper for several years. I found it at a local scrapbook store. Sorry I cannot tell you who made this paper. I just love it with Tilda With Sunflower. Tilda is colored with Copics.




For the bee on the flower, I cut a bee out of the designer paper, applied Crystal Effects, and mounted it on the flower with a dimenstional. I took the extra step of coloring the top flower and adding dots to make it match the paper.

I plan to spend more time in my clean craft room this week coloring more Tilda's, so check back soon for more samples.



Julie Glasgow
Durango, CO

3 comments:

Kerry D-C said...

WHAT A BRIGHT AND CHEERY CARD!! JUST DELIGHTFUL!!

Deborah said...

I love that Tilda, and you've colored her beautiful. Great DP too, works in super well with her.

stampingtink said...

She's just too cute! I love the bright paper and the bumblebee is just right! This card makes me cheery. Just what I need when we're expecting horrible weather!