Friday, June 29, 2012

Happy Friday!
Today, I have a card for you using a combination of digi images from Make It Crafty!

I used Photoshop to combine Sitting Jane and The Ivy Swing.  I liked how the image left a perfect opening for a sentiment.


I colored the image with Copics. I added the framing around the edges with distress ink and a blending tool, and used the leaves from Window Wall Elements and a dotted stamp in Shabby Shutters and Peeled Paint.

I used this Swirly Corner Chippie for am embellishment. I used white paint, then added peacock embossing powder and iridescent embossing powder. I added a pearl to the center of the chippie.
I used the following items on my card...
Garden Party (DCWV)
Copics
Distress Ink
Flowers
Peacock Embossing Powder
Iridescent Embossing Powder
Pearls
Leaves Punch
Branch Punch
So glad you stopped by today!




2 comments:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Oh wow this is just stunning Julie! I love the sweet image and the colouring is amazing. Beautiful work! :)

The Craft Bucket said...

Sooo pretty and gorgeous colours.
Jane x