Friday, June 15, 2012

Make It Crafty - Grassy Scene

Happy Saturday!

I have had several requests to show how I make a grassy scene, so today I am posting a tutorial showing how I put these together. 


Here is the finished product...

My hubby and I are celebrating our anniversary this weekend, 23 years! I made this anniversary card for him. 


I used Copics to color the majority of the image and the base of the grass. I created the tufts of grass with distress ink markers and I also used distress markers to fill in some detail.

I used a white gel pen to add some little flowers in the grass. 
I used the following items on my card...
Make it Crafty digi images:
Garden Party (DCWV)
Copics
Distress Ink Markers
Flower Punch
Roses
Spellbinders Scalloped Heart
Spellbinders Ribbon Banners
Martha Steward Fence Border
Thanks for stopping by today! 

3 comments:

Heidi said...

I absolutely love this card. I'm adding this stamp to my wish list. This is super cute. Happy anniversary to you and your husband - and many more!

Jane said...

Hi Julie, great tutorial my friend.
Hugs
Jane

Frances said...

Beautiful scene! Love your tutorial too! hugs, Frances.