Thursday, July 26, 2012

Sympathy Card

The card I am posting today is sad for me because it represents the loss of two people in my life over the last week. 
My aunt passed away after a long battle with Alzheimer's. We also lost a friend, a precious member of our church this week. 
I made this sympathy card while thinking of the families of these two precious ladies. 
No images with this card. I used layers of spellbinders dies and a simple sympathy sentiment.
Fleur de Lis Pendant - Spellbinders
 Anna Griffin Sentiment

I used my Xyron adhesive, but I don't love the fact that it leaves bits of adhesive in the spaces. I need to work on a better solution for layering.

So, sad reasons for my card today, but wanted to give you some inspiration for the times when a sympathy card is in order.

Thank you so much for stopping by today!

 

1 comment:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Aww this is so lovely Julie. I really love the depth and layering...just so stunning :)