Saturday, January 3, 2009

MAGNOLIA

I met the nicest gal on line. Her name is Lim, and she was kind enough to give me info on the Magnolia Stamp Club. In the process, she mentioned she had an extra winter collection, and was I surprised when she offered to sell me her set at her cost. Wow. I love this Winter Collection, and I was so excited to receive it.

Here is my first card using a stamp from the Winter Collection called "Tilda In Winter Stockings."



The paper is by Paper Pizazz. The flowers are Prima's. The bookplate is from Stampin' Up!, the silver Hodpodge collection. The greeting is from Sweet & Sassy Stamps.



I colored this little cutie with Copics.

Hair: E33 and Y21

Skin: E000 and E01

Shirt: G21 and G28

Dress and socks: R000 and RV11

Go visits Lim's website. She makes the most beautful cards. I think you will be impressed.

No comments: