Thursday, January 29, 2009

Technostampers Monday Lunch Challenge TSSC54

I made this card for Techno Stamper's Monday Lunch Challenge.


Our challenge this week was to follow this sketch...

and here is my card...

The stamp used on this is from Stamp Your Heart Out, a stamp store in Claremont, CA. I bought this stamp when I first started stamping 11 years ago, and really had not used it until now. I love these kids. I look forward to visiting this store next time I am in California. The colors are Basic Black, Real Red, Brocade Blue, some DSP from my stash, and Shimmery White (hard to see the shimmer in the picture). I added a little Blingz to the snow under the sled to add the glimmery snow look. I also added some felt snowflakes adhered with black brads.

You will notice this is a holiday card. I am still on my path to make 5-10 Christmas cards each month. So check back as I expect to have more Friday and Saturday.

Have a great day.




Julie Glasgow
Durango, CO

2 comments:

MJ said...

Look at you getting a jump on Christmas! I can't do that because by next Christmas I won't like the cards anymore, lol. This image is adorable. And your coloring is great. Fabulous card, thanks so much for playing along.

Mary C said...

What a wonderful card. I just love the kiddos on the sled. It looks like what I see outside my window right now, lots of snow for the kids to play in. Great job!