Thursday, December 23, 2010

Cute Card Thursday - A Sketch

Happy Thursday!

Today, our challenge at Cute Card Thursday is a sketch. Here is the sketch...


...and here is my card...


Paper: Signature Christmas (My Mind's Eye)
Accessories: Branch punch, Buttons, Ribbon


I colored my image with Copics. 


I wanted a more masculine card, so I opted for buttons rather than flowers. 

7 Kids College Fund! is having a clearance sale on Christmas items starting at 15%..
Shop now for the best selection. There are still so many awesome items in the store for Christmas!
 
Code: XMASCLEARANCE15
Good on everything in the Christmas Section.
Good Through Dec 25.

This will likely be my last post until after Christmas, so I would like to wish everyone a safe and
Blessed Christmas!


11 comments:

Danielle Champagne said...

Hello Julie, First of all, I wish you a Merry Christmas, and all the best for 2011, Health, Joy &Peace. Your card is delightful! I love Edwin, and he looks so sweet sittin on this candy cane. Gorgeous lettering, and love the little gift. Lovely card.
Hugs. Danielle.

Barb Hardeman said...

Hi Julie, what a beautiful job you did on this card. Your coloring is awesome as is your masking! Fabulous embellies too!
Merry Christmas
Barb

Sandy said...

I too wish you a very Merry Christmas Julie --- and may 2011 be full of good health and happiness. Right on Danielle - The weather might be quite frightful but your card is so delightful - and as long as we have our stamps - let it snow, let it snow - HO HO HO! Love the embellishments you have used.
Sandy Claus

Janiel/ janny said...

Hi Julie, BEAUTIFUL CARD!!! The color balance is GREAT!!! Beautiful coloring and embellies.
Happy holidays to you dear..
hugs, Janiel

Cordine said...

Gorgeous christmas card!
Happy Holidays
Hugs
Cordine

Kelly said...

I love your card and the buttons are really cute. Everything goes together so nicely. Merry Christmas

Leslie Anne Avila said...

What a fabulous Christmas card. Love your coloring, it's fantastic.
Blessings to you~
Leslie

Christina C. said...

What an adorable Christmas "Edwin" card......totally stunning!!!!!
You colored this sweetie to perfection.

Jane H said...

Your card is so cute amazing work as always.

LINDA W. said...

I love you Edwin card your coloring
is great.
Wishing you a verry Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
Linda W

Patricia Garcia said...

Looks amazing, great colors and cute embelishments!!

Hugs,
Patricia