Saturday, December 18, 2010

Sugar Creek Hollow - Mery Christmas!

Happy Saturday! 

This will be the last post for Sugar Creek Hollow for this year. Our next two Saturdays are holidays, so we will break until the new year. 

For my card today, I used a digi from Sugar Creek Hollow that I have not used yet. It is called Meowy Christmas. I just love this sweet little kitty, and it is perfect for my darling daughter who LOVES cats!


Stamps:  Meowy Christmas
Paper: Signature Christmas (My Mind's Eye), DCWV
Ink: Ink Jet Printer, Distress Ink
Accessories: Rock Candy Crackle Paint, flowers, branch punch, doilies, glittery embossing powders, Spellbinders Labels 4


I used the crackle paint and distress ink on the cat to age it a bit.


I used distress ink and glittery embossing powders on the doilies to dress them up.


And as every cat says, "Meowy Christmas."

Thanks for stopping by today. Check back Wednesday for the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge!

10 comments:

Heide said...

Julie,
What a fantastic card, you colors bring you eye to the center of the card to the main image, great work. I love the colors and the matching ribbon.

Nancy said...

Julie, this is absolutely spectacular!! The flowers are just the cherry on top of this fabulous "confection"!! Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Tracy Vinson said...

Julie, this is so shabby and the perfect elements to compliment this image. Your work has never disappointed this entire term. You truly have a great eye for vintage flair. I am so honored to have you not only serve, but continue on this team. Hope you have a great Christmas, my sister! See you in a few weeks. Love, Tracy

Sharon Basel said...

This is truly stunning Julie! Gorgeous colors you've combined here and the doilies are incredible. You have such a flair for the perfect embellishments and this is no exception. I just love this.
Wishing you a blessed Christmas!
Hugs,
Sharon

Mary Duffek said...

Oh my word...this is absolutely gorgeous. Love all the doilies, lace, glitter and flowers. fabulous!!!!! card.

Renee Matarese said...

What a beautiful creation! I looks like this was made 75 years ago and someone preserved it. I love all of those colors. The lace and flowers are wonderful. I LOVE that ribbon!

Donna Moore said...

Fantastic! Wow, this is really a eye pleasing vintage delight! I love, love the crackle and distress paints along with all of your very special touches to make this a show stopper!! I have gone back and looked at this 3 times and each time I find something else that makes me smile, great work!!
Hope you have a wonderful Christmas, see you in a few weeks!
hugs
donna

jonim52 said...

Love the blue cat and the doilies add a wonderful touch! Happy Holidays.

marsha said...

Julie,
Oh how fabulously vintage! I love how you used the doily's in different colors, the distressed ink and the crackle paint. This is just gorgeous! Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas and I'm looking forward to designing with you again next year!
Hugs,
Marsha

Gunn (MsPlum) said...

This is gorgeous Julie! Love the blue - so many on the team used blue this week - did I miss out on something *LOL*
Love the striped ribbon!
Thanks for all the inspiration you have shared. You are wery talented and it has been a joy working with you.

I wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas!

Hugs
Gunn