Thursday, December 30, 2010

Cute Card Thursday - Thank You Card

Happy Thursday!

The challenge at Cute Card Thursday today is a Thank You Card. I decided to use the sketch from Just Magnolia (though I won't enter it in the challenge as I did not end up using a Magnolia stamp).


...and here is my card...


Stamps: A Little Somethin'
Ink: Copics
Paper: The Mariposa Collection (DCWV)
Accessories: Metallic rub-on, Spellbinders Classic Frames, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Copics Airbrush System, Flowers, Spellbinders Flying Beauties


I cut the butterfly, ran through again to emboss, and then left in the die while I airbrushed it with Copics.


I airbrushed the flowers to match the color in the paper.


Thanks a bunch for all your support over the past year! Have a great New Year!

No comments: