Wednesday, September 29, 2010

7 Kids College Fund Challenge #5 - A Sketch by Lisa

Happy Wednesday!

Today, the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge has a new challenge for you. Lisa Andrews created a sketch with some added challenges. Using the sketch, make a Halloween card, and double up (use two stamps carried by 7 Kids College Fund on your card). Here is Lisa's sketch...


...and here is my card...


You can find the following items at 7 Kids College Fund:
Stamps: Honey Tilda, Bees



I colored Tilda with Distress Ink. For my double up, I used Bees from Magnolia, cut the bees and added them to the web.


I added some glitter glue to the wings to give her a little sparkle.


The candy corn is a button. I added Dew Drops to my flowers and to my sentiment. Dew Drops are a great embellishment, and 7 Kids College Fund has a big variety to choose from.

I hope you will join our challenge at 7 Kids College Fund Challenge (don't forget to use 2 stamps that 7 Kids carries). Thanks for stopping by today!

14 comments:

Scrappinangler said...

This is adorable! Love how you used the honey Tilda for this one!

Pen to Paper said...

Julie this is really cute. I really like your coloring and all the goodies on this.

Hugs,

Jackie

KayBeScraps said...

really really beautiful..
Hugs, Katrin

Jean said...

This card is so adorable.. love your distress inking and LOVE all your embellishments... they make the card so cute.. Tilda just looks so at home in her surroundings... Great job...
Hugs, Jean

Lisette Morris said...

Adorable!! What a great sketch and your papers are fabulous!TFS, Lisette

coldwaters2 said...

WOWWWWW Julie this is superb and I love it to bits. Tilda, those papers, flowers and design are awesome.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Christina C. said...

Absolutely MAGNIFICENT!!!!!

Myrna said...

Love this Tilda! How cute is she for Halloween!!Awesome job!

Dena said...

Yep, this is still one of my favorite stamps! Love the bee look! Your card is so very cute in such great colors!
Hugs, Dena

cabio's craft corner said...

Cute flowers and fun accents on this card. Of course Tilda is such a darling too :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Barb Hardeman said...

This card is just darling, Julie! What a fun idea to use Honey Tilda and she matches the candy corn so well. Fabulous dp's and those flowers are gorgeous!
Hugs,
Barb

Chris said...

This card won my heart I love the bright, cheery colors and the costumed Tilda. Great job! I am so jealous!

XO,
Chris

Anonymous said...

Oh what a great change to see Honey Bee Tilda for a Halloween card, very original and it works brilliantly. Your coloring is beautiful and I really like the little bees.
hugs

Cordine said...

It's a gorgeous fall card! Love Honey Bee Tilda.
Hugs
Cordine