Saturday, September 4, 2010

Sugar Creek Hollow Blog Hop - Fall Release

We are just a few weeks away to the official start of fall. To celebrate, we are kicking off the season today at Sugar Creek Hollow with some fantastic Fall Digis and a Brand New Design Team. Come take a look at who's is in the team. They have some great cards to show you using the latest digis. Then, make sure to visit the store to purchase any of these great digis. We even have some Vintage gift ideas you can purchase.

  1. Tracy, Owner
  2. Joseline, DT Coordinator
  3. Mary
  4. Marsha
  5. Nancy
  6. Sally
  7. Kelly
  8. Stephanie
  9. Cec
  10. Sharon
  11. Renee
  12. Joni
  13. Lisa
  14. Donna
  15. Julie - You Are Here!
  16. Megan
  17. Ms. Plum
  18. Heide
  19. Dawn
  20. Sugar Creek Hollow
I am so excited to be a member of the Sugar Creek Hollow Design Team. I hope you enjoy my card for our first blog hop...


Unfortunately, I cannot tell you the name of the paper. I have had it in my stash for a while. I love how the paper happened to have eyes that seem to be peaking out from this tree punch. You can also see the Stickles that I added to the edge of my scallop circle to add a little sparkle.


My sentiment comes from Stampin' Up! I added an orange flourish behind the sentiment to give it a little extra flair.

So, next in the blog hop is Megan. I hope you enjoy the blog hop!

17 comments:

Gunn (MsPlum) said...

Hi Julie!
I love your purple/orange Halloween card! I would never have thought about putting those two colors togheter, but it lloks FAB! Love all the little scary eyes!

Great card Julie!

Hugs
Gunn

Heide said...

I just love how your card turned out! This is super work and the little shy spider peeking out from behind the tree is adorable!

Steph Ackerman said...

Love the owl - great job with the card.

Renee Matarese said...

I love how you colored the pumkins and vine and I especially like how the soft glow of purple makes the owl look like he's perched in front of the moon on a spooky night.

Joseline said...

Great card! You thought so creatively.

Cec said...

Fabulous card with great colours. Love the eerie eyes behind the tree - makes me want to watch my back.
Hugs!
Cec

Mary Duffek said...

Love all the fun layers used with all the little details. Great card!

marsha said...

Julie, I am just so in love with this card! The purple, orange and black just pop off the page! The owl is colored beautifully and is the perfect image for your design = love the sponged purple around him too!
Hugs, Marsha

Tracy Vinson said...

Hey Julie, I know you are away on this holiday weekend but I wanted to stop over and tell you how much I love this beautiful creation that you have done. The colors just POP. You really have a way with vintage that I adore. Thanks so much for all your hard work in getting ready for today. Love,
Tracy

mrsk06 said...

Hey Julie! Totally fabby card its sooo gorg! hugz xx

Dawn Edwards said...

This card is so Cute! You did a fabulous job with your stitching. It almost looks like barbed wire or a string of holiday lights!

Donna Moore said...

Now that's what I'm saying, this is one spooky card! I had to do the super enlargement to see how you got such a cool effect on the owls eyes, great use of sparkle!! I also love the distress edges of the paper you used which btw is way cool! Great card, beautiful work!!!

Megan said...

Great colors! I never would've thought to put them together but they look great!

Lisa Atha said...

This is great! Love everything about it!

Lisa

Nancy said...

Julie, this is wonderful...I love the purple, and the paper is wonderful (I've got a lot of unnamed stuff in my stash, too!) Welcome to the SCH team!!

Sharon Basel said...

Hi Julie-
Great card - I love the stitching and the colors. Such a great card and perfect showcase for the new digis. So great to be on the SCH team with you!

Brenda Marshall said...

Hi Honey! Love this spooky card :-) Miss you - Brenda x