Thursday, September 23, 2010

Cute Card Thursday #130 - A Sketch

Howdy! The challenge  for Cute Card Thursday this week is a sketch by Leann. 
Here is the sketch...


...and here is my card...

I made this card for my husband's step dad. The paper is from K&Co. I  chose black paper to give a sharp contrast with the designer paper. I mounted the sentiment on Spellbinders Fancy Tag.
To give the top of the card a little extra flair, I added flourishes cut with Tim Holtz Elegant Flourishes.


I created this scene using Stampscapes, stamped in Memento ink, and colored with Copics Airbrush System

Thanks so much for stopping by today. Check back Saturday for another Sugar Creek Hollow card. 

6 comments:

kelly said...

Hi Julie,have just popped over to see the new challenge this week and saw your card.It`s stunning a real work of art.I sure hubbies stepdad will love it.

Heide said...

This is such a beautiful serene card!

Sarah said...

What a beautiful scene and your coloring is fabulous! WOW!

Janie Printz said...

Absolutely gorgeous ... Love how you colored this beautiful scene & your airbrushing is amazing...
Hugs, Janie

Tania said...

Love everything about this card-Hugs Tania

Kathy Gerace said...

Love the way you colored the cabin and reflections in the lake. Beautiful job!
Kathy Gerace