Saturday, September 18, 2010

Sugar Creek Hollow Color Challenge

This week, Sugar Creek Hollow has a color combo challenge for us. The colors are Black, Red Riding Hood, and Very Vanilla.


Stamps: Swirley Tree, Count Your Blessings (both Sugar Creek Hollow)
Ink: Ink jet printer
Paper: DCWV
Accessories: Sewing Machine, Copics Airbrush System, Pearls, Flowers, paper doily, MS Branch punch


I actually did not color this image at all. The image comes colored.


I used my Copics Airbrush System to color my roses. 

I am also entering this in the Stampin' Sisters in Christ challenge which is to use stitching, real or faux, on your card. I used my sewing machine two sew my designer paper to my card.

Thanks for stopping by today. Go check out the beautiful digis at Sugar Creek Hollow, and have a great weekend!


15 comments:

Nancy said...

I love the airbrushing, and isn't it fabulous that you didn't even have to color this image? Lovely card!!

Sharon Basel said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous. Love the airbrushing, layout is one I'll CASE, papers used are perfect and all the embellishments. I just love everything about this card Julie!

Heide said...

This is just stunning! I love this tree and I love what you did to the card with all your embellishments.

Tracy Vinson said...

Julie....you are making me want to try airbrushing!!! THis is an over-the-top card. You are one fine designer and I feel lucky to have you my friend. Great use of this color challenge. AND....thank you for providing close up photos...just shows that you pay close attention to every detail. AWESOME card this week. Tracy

Joseline said...

Beautiful card! I guest have to get me the airbrush. I love the how you colored the roses. Beautifully done.

marsha said...

Julie, this is just breathtaking! Truly a work of art here with the gorgeous doily, DP, and those roses.
Hugs, Marsha

Gunn (MsPlum) said...

This is beautiful Julie! Love the pearls, the flowers, the DP and the white mat! Very, very beautiful!

Mvh
Gunn

Renee Matarese said...

I love all the frilly touches on this card. I still haven't had time to try out this tree on a card but you've made me see that I need to! SO PRETTY!

Vanja said...

Beautiful card! I love the colour combo.
hugs, Vanja

Dawn Edwards said...

Beautiful card! I love all the details. The air-brushed roses look fabulous.

Mary Duffek said...

Beautiful! The flowers and pearls make the card. Stunning!

Donna Moore said...

Just can't stop looking at this beauty! Every time I go back I find another element that catches my eye, this is a wowzer!! Spectacular card!!

Lisa Atha said...

Wow, this is absolutely gorgeous! This should be in a magazine! Seriously, it is beautiful.

Lisa

Victoria said...

Stunning card Julie. Love the image and the fab colours, they look great together!
Hugs, Vicky ~x~

Monique said...

Wonderful card!
greetings